Urgently Required – Public Sector Financial Auditors
Cardiff & Swansea Areas
Temporary Approx. 3 Months +
Now Careers are seeking a number of Qualified auditors to undertake an external audit role for approximately 3 months, with the possibility of an extension. The roles will be hybrid working, 2 days in the office and the remainder from home.
They currently have sites based in Cardiff and Swansea and can be flexible with your base. My client is happy to consider applications from candidates on both a full-time and part-time basis, depending on availability.
The successful candidates will be required to work on both NHS and Central Government audits across the Welsh region.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To assist the team leader in effectively delivering audits in compliance with the Financial Audit Delivery Manual
- Planning, executing and reporting financial and other audit work to Government standards in a timely manner
- Completing audit tasks, often as part of a larger audit project team, including the planning, organising and completion of assigned audits in line with these agreed procedures
- To act a role model for the values and behaviours of the organisation
- Possess excellent analytical skills and demonstrate a professional judgement at all times
- Efficient time management skills, ability to deliver on a number of audits at any one time
- Good organisation skills
- IT literate especially with the use of Microsoft Excel
- Convey information clearly and concisely
The successful candidates will be ACCA/ACA Qualified with previous exposure within a similar role. You will have previous experience of working with public sector audits and associated accounting issues. You will possess efficient time management skills, as you may be required to work across a number of audits at any one time.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week, but my client offers a flexible working policy. Our client is looking for candidates to commence work ASAP, therefore if you are interested and available for work please contact the office NOW!