My client, an SME growing business in Caerphilly is seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join its team. The role will involve working in a small finance team of 5 people providing an accurate and efficient accounts service to the company.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the main duties of the role will include –
- To invoice/credit all customers using a bespoke system
- Ensure invoicing is processed within set guidelines
- Liaise with departments to ensure invoicing is processed
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to resolve any queries
- Key accounts – ensure monthly and quarterly invoicing are processed
- Match GRN’s and invoices
- Check purchase order numbers
- Input supplier invoices
The ideal candidate will have some accounts experience but will have a willingness to learn new systems and expand the role. You will possess excellent attention to detail and be a confident individual with good interpersonal skills.
My client operates a 37.5 hour working week based solely in the office. They are flexible on start / end times for the right individual.
Holiday entitlement is 23 days plus Bank Hols.
Healthcare is also offered
My client will also offer AAT support for the successful candidate. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a qualified FC and gain exposure into many facets of an accounts function, whilst over time having the opportunity to take on more responsibility.