Salary circa £22,000 – £25,000 + Benefits
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen in the Pontypridd area for an enthusiastic and hard-working Accounts Administrator.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in supporting the Accounts Team with their workload. Over time the successful candidate will support the wider finance team with a variety of duties to include: sales ledger, expenses, reconciliations and any other ad hoc finance tasks.
Working for this renowned organisation, the suitable candidate will ideally have previous experience of working within a similar role and dealing with financial administrative tasks. The role would suit an individual that is looking to expand their skills and experience within finance and take it to the next level.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the purchase ledger clerk with processing invoices/ credit notes – approx. 400 per month
- Statement reconciliations
- BACS run
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Posting DD’s
- Checking settlements, cash back and refunds
- Supporting the credit controller with raising sales ledger invoices
- Reporting for the Senior Management Team
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential for this role
- Good communications skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team work
- Results orientated
- Respect for others
- Willingness and desire to learn
- AAT studier would be advantageous
The suitable candidate will possess strong Excel skills and be committed and dedicated to getting the job done. Previous exposure of working within a similar role would be highly advantageous. The role is working in a busy office environment therefore you must be able to prioritise your workload and ensure a high level of accuracy at all times. Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm although my client can be flexible with start/finish times. The role will be office based.
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 3 years’ service
- On-site parking
This organisation offers a friendly working environment and the opportunity for a hands-on role. It also offers you the chance to make a difference and add value to the business. Therefore, if you are interested please contact the office Now for further information and to secure an interview slot!