An opportunity has arisen in Cwmbran to work for a leading British manufacturer. The role requires an experienced credit controller to come in and deal with the credit control function. Working as part of a small and friendly credit control team, you will be responsible for chasing out-standing debts, invoicing, posting cash and dealing with customer account queries.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager you will be required to work on a busy but well-maintained ledger. The company is seeking a conscientious and determined character who is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and doing whatever it takes to collect out-standing payments.
Key duties will include:
- The smooth and timely collection of out-standing debts
- Accurate receipt of all customer payments
- Reduce overdue accounts and the number of bad debts
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Issue statements and copy invoices
- Tried and tested experience within a similar role
- Proven track record of reducing the debtor days
- The ability to work on your own initiative and solve any issues that may arise in a professional manner
- Prioritise a busy workload
- A good team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and have previously used accounting software
My client requires an individual that is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved. The role will be hybrid working initially, 2 days in the office and the remainder working from home however, long-term the days in the office may be increased. All I.T equipment will be provided and you will have full training and support provided remotely by the credit control manager. My client has a fantastic reputation and offer a stable working environment. The team is friendly and they really value and look after their employees. Therefore, if you are seeking a new challenge please get in touch for further information.