Are you seeking a fresh start for 2024?
Do you possess a background within Accounts Administration?
If so, please read on…….
A hugely successful organisation based in the Llanelli area is seeking an experienced and dedicated Accounts Assistant to join their business. Working as part of a close knit and friendly team, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to work for an established and reputable business in the local area.
Reporting and working very closely with the Financial Accountant, the successful candidate will provide accountancy support to the finance team and play a crucial part in dealing with the financial transactions of the business.
Ideally, they are seeking a candidate with a previous background within Accounts Administration. Previous exposure of dealing with all aspects of the purchase/sales ledger function, calculating timesheets and CIS payments would be a distinct advantage. The role will also be heavily recruited on personality and your ability to roll up your sleeves and support the financial accountant with their day to day tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
• Calculating and inputting employee timesheets on a weekly basis
• Raising and entering of sales ledger invoices
• Organise monthly payment runs
• Posting invoices and emailing remittances to suppliers
• Keep up to date records of fuel and ensure invoices are received
• Statement reconciliation’s
• Dealing with CIS payments and setting up new suppliers
• Over time, assist the Financial Accountant with monthly reporting and journal entry for the monthly management accounts preparation
Key Sills include:
• AAT qualified beneficial but NOT essential
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong IT skills, Microsoft Excel intermediate skills would be highly advantageous
• Strong communication skills
• Flexible and hard working
For this opportunity, it is vital that you possess strong communication skills, coupled with a ‘can do attitude’. The willingness and enthusiasm to take on additional responsibilities over time would definitely support your application. In return you will be rewarded with a strong and stable work force, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension and on-site parking.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and the role will be office based.
My client would love to onboard the successful candidate ASAP, however can wait for the ‘right’ individual. If you are seeking work in the local area and looking for an employer that nurtures it employees and likes to promote internally, please get in touch for further info and to secure an interview.